Transmission line and substation selection
As a research and development task of KEPCO, a system for selecting transmission line sites based on three-dimensional GIS&CAD implemented for use in the design and measurement of processed transmission lines such as 154KV, 345KV, and 765KV.
1. Innovating the Method of Selection of power line Stations
- Advanced design techniques to prepare for civil complain service prevention in the design stage
- Quantification, objectification, and visualization of the process of selecting transition bands and steel tower locations
- Two- and three-dimensional imaging techniques of the selection results of transition bands and steel tower locations
2. A system that can simultaneously evaluate and review the prevention of civil complaints and the optimization of construction costs.
- Evaluation and review of civil complaints, economic feasibility, and technology at the same time according to the change of location of the construction site/steel tower
- Evaluation and review of civil service, economic feasibility, and technology at the same time as the profile design changes